Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Happiness is being with you.


Wow I am loving the Enchanted Mums from Heartfelt Creations!
This week I made a CAS card. 
Now it didn't start out like this!! lol!!
I got all the papers out and was going to create a card with
a card front but then I found a card I had cut with the 
Cut Mat Create dies and it just took over !! lol!!

I used prills for the first time too in my flowers!
The look so cool!! and they have such great names!!!
This one is called Hot Mama!!! 

To make the card I used the following:
HCST1-401 Flower Shaping Kit
105637 Cut n Boss Machine
HCD1-769 Enchanted Mum Bouquet Die
HCD1-770 Enchanted Dragonflies Die
HCPC 3691  Enchanted Mum Cling Stamp Set
HCD1-768 Enchanted Mum Die
HCPC-3693 Enchanted Dragonflies Cling Stamp set
HCPC-3692 Enchanted Mum Bouquet Cling stamp set
HCPC-3694 Single Enchanted Mum Cling Stamp set
HCD2-751 Cut Mat Create 2A die set
HCD2-752 Cut Mat Create 2B die set
71053 ColorBox Berrylicious chalk
71082 ColorBox Harvest chalk
ANC852 Prills - Hot Mama

Other Products Used : White card, Glitter glue, Peeled Paint Distress Ink, 
all purpose glue, black ink

Watch this video:https://youtu.be/jJBwQyyza6g to learn how to shape the Enchanted Mums.

Using folded white card cut a card base using the 2A dies. Cut the mat layer for the card
using the 2B set of dies. Ink around the edges using the Berrylicious chalk ink. Stamp 
the sentiment in black ink and adhere the die cut layer to the card with 3D foam pads.
Create your flower watching the above video and glitter the petals and adhere the prills
into the centre. Stamp two of the flower image and cut the leaves off. Colour and shape 
the leaves. Stamp, cut and colour the dragonflies, shape and adhere to the card.
Adhere the leaves and flower to your card and your project is complete.

7 comments:

  1. I love how this turned out Liz! Soft and CAS and a gorgeous mum to boot! (Careful, Prills are addicting!! Lol!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my favorite this week....that bodacious bloom looks so lifelike, and the colors are stunning. Well done, you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, love all the layering of the cut matt and create dies. Love the Mum and the dragonflies fluttering around....simple elegance! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This Hot Mama flower is great!! Love it soooo much!! And your CAS is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply gorgeous, Liz! First time using prills...you'll fall in love...I have to talk myself into finding something else for flower centres so not every flower just has prills! Well done!
    Hugs,
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never used prills but I may now - your flower is fabulous and what a gorgeous colour! Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Lizzy! I love that you used a soft pastel background and it really made your gorgeous bright pink mum pop! Hugs

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.