Thursday, February 11, 2016

Two versions of the same Valentines card!


I made the same card but a male and a female version this week
for Crafter's Companion!  Here is the Masculine version above, 
I made this with Coredinations, embossed and sanded.


Here is the feminine version, yes pink and white lol!!
I coloured the flowers differently and embossed 
on centura pearl card for a different effect.

I used the same stamps, dies and embossing folder for them both.
Not sure which one is my favourite! 
I think hubby will get the blue one unless I get chance to craft tomorrow!! lol

To make the card I used the following:

Other Items Beads, prills, Victorian Velvet, Faded Jeans Distress Ink, Black ink, edger tool

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous both!! Great sanding on the masculine and love so much the blue stripes of the flowers! The feminine is so sweet and elegant!

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.