Thursday, March 31, 2016

A little something just for you


Here is my card for Crafter's Companion this week.
Oooh I got to play with the new Downton Abbey Dies!!!
I had some flowers left over from my last project so I thought I 
would go with blue again ............. !! hehe no pink!!! 

Well the sun is shining here and it's a beautiful day, Happy crafting! 

To make the card I used:
Sara Signature Floral Delight Pretty Petals die

Other items: White card, beads, Broken China, Antique Linen and Peeled Paint Distress inks


5 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card Lizzie and I love the die that you have used for the shape of the card and the flowers and design are wonderful.
    Debs xx
    {Debs Cards}


    ReplyDelete
  2. The rectangle frame die is absolutely beautiful and make a perfect base for your gorgeous flowers. Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card...not too complicated or overly embellished...just right. Well done!

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.