Wednesday, April 06, 2016

I wish you ....


Yay! It's Heartfelt Wednesday!! Here is my card for them this week.
I love Wednesday's !!! lol!!!

Make sure you stop by the blog, there is a sneak peek of
 next weeks new release on there !! Check it out HERE

So..... for Mother's day I was bought a new die! Yay!
I have been so good since January and Caitlyn challenging me to no crafty purchases!
I still haven't bought anything! But I did get treated to two new dies for Mother's Day!
I finally got to use one of them on my card here! Yay!!

To make the card I used:
HCST1-401 Flower Shaping Kit
HCPC-3721 Sunrise Lily Wishes
HCPC-3720 Sunrise Lily
HCD1-787 Sunrise Lily Die
HCDP1-263 Sunrise Lily Paper Pad
ANC850- Spring Bling Prills (heart of gold)
71082 Color Box Harvest chalk
TSMP900 Memento Tuxedo Black ink

Other Products Used : White card, Peeled Paint and Victorian Velvet Distress ink, glue, glitter glue,
3D foam pads, Spellbinders Astoria Decorative Accent and Astoria Labels Dies.

Watch this video HERE to learn how to shape the Sunrise Lily flowers.

Cut a 5 1/4" x 7 1/4" tent card. Cut a card front from the paper pad and adhere to the card.
Die cut the Decorative Accent die and adhere with 3D foam pads to the card front. Stamp the 
sentiment on a piece of paper from the paper pad and die cut with the labels die. Ink inside 
the die. Adhere to the card and glitter the edges. Stamp, die cut, colour and shape the flowers 
and leaves. Die cut the centres and adhere prills to the ends and adhere into the flower
centres. Adhere the leaves and flowers to your card. Cut another card front and adhere inside the 
card. Using the Cut Mat Create dies cut a piece of white card and adhere over the centre of the 
card front inside the card and your card is complete.

Happy Crafting! 




5 comments:

  1. love the Spellbinders die, beautiful lilies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lizzie what a beautiful card and your design is wonderful. And I love the verse too.

    Debs xxx
    {Debs Cards}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card Liz, love your flowers and the verse. I cannot believe that you have managed not to buy any crafty stuff yet - did you get hypnotised or something? I wish I had your strength of character - I want everything I see!! Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Liz, I just purchased that Spellbinder die. Your flowers are lovely as always!

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.