Friday, May 13, 2016

Happy Birthday Dad!


Something very different from me today for Crafter's Companion!
A masculine card!!!! lol! I know it still has flowers! 
Some men love flowers! Honest! 

I had real fun with the new Card Base die to make this easel card!
It's so cool you can cut it as a folded card or as a shape
by turning the card around to cut the final piece of the shape!

To make my card I used the following:
Sara Signature Just For Men Male Sentiments Die
Sara Signature Together Forever - Matt Mirror Card
Crafter's Companion Downton Abbey Ornate Square Die
Sara Signature Floral Delight Pretty Petals die
Sentimentals - Love is all you need.

Other items: Beads, Peeled Paint and Tea Dye Distress Ink, glitter glue.

2 comments:

  1. This is a fab card Liz. My hubby must like flowers cos he buys them for me regularly!! Hugs to you all, Pat x

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.