Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Have a wonderful Day!


It's Heartfelt Wednesday!
I have been playing with vellum flowers again!
I just love how they look!! lol!! 

I have been moving all my crafty stash to a new crafting area!!
Yay at last!!! Lol! And in all the things I found these
pre-cut watering can cards! Of course the Winking Frogs came to mind!!!

I just love this collection, I have had so much fun with it 
creating fun scenes with these cute frogs! 

To make the card I used the following:
HCST1-401 Flower Shaping Kit
HCPC-3725 Water Lily Cling Stamp set
HCPC-3729 Leaping Frogs Cling Stamp
HCD1-790 Water Lily Die
HCDP1-264 Winking Frogs Paper Pad
HCD1-792 Leaping Frogs Die
HCD1-761 Everyday Heroes Die
HCPC-3673 Heartfelt Sentiments 
TSMP900 Memento Tuxedo Black ink
242174 Vellum Paper
ANC850 Spring Bling Prills (Lemon Chiffon)
209277 Aged Ivory Embossing Powder
RPEJ685 White Embossing Powder
71006 Rose Coral Ink Pad

Other Products Used : Peeled Paint Distress ink, glue, pre-cut shaped card, glitter glue, 
3D foam pads.

Watch this video to learn how to shape the Water Lily flowers https://youtu.be/MdCjrtRUcFU

Lay the pre-cut card shape over the paper from the paper pad and draw around it. Cut out and 
adhere to the front of the card. Fussy cut the Dragonfly from the paper pad, Die cut the toadstools
and frogs. Stamp the sentiment and die cut. Ink the edges of the card and sentiment with Peeled
Paint distress ink. Stamp, cut, shape and colour the flowers and leaves. Adhere prills
to the flower centres. Adhere the flowers, leaves and sentiment to the card. Adhere the 
toadstools, frogs and dragonfly and your project is complete. 

8 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness...absolutely over the top adorable! The watering can card base is perfect for the Winking Frog Collection, and your vellum flowers are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful ,I agree you can't beat vellum flowers x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww..I m in love with this water can. Winking frogs go so well with this beauty. Fabulous i must say !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your watering can card is just so adorable! Love it.
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a great project, love it Liz!

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.