Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Special Memories of the sea


It's Heartfelt Wednesday! 
Here is my card for this week with the Under the Sea collection! 
I've never been lucky enough to go Scuba diving so my 
imagination is the closest I can get to it using this collection! 

Well I can honestly say I had great fun colouring these stamped images!
Heartfelt Creations really make it easy for us!

And yes I had the 'Under the sea' song playing round and round
my head from Little Mermaid while I made this!!! lol!!! 
Infact I now can't get rid of it!!! Lol!! 

To make the card I used the following:

HCST1-401 Flower Shaping Kit
HCDP1-266 Under The Sea Collection Paper Pad
HCPC-3736 Tropical Hibiscus Cling Stamp Set
HCD1-796 Tropical Hibiscus Die
HCPC-3737 Under the Sea Coral Cling Stamp Set
HCD1-797 Under the Sea Coral Die
HCPC-3739 Under the Sea Cling Stamp set
HCD1-799 Under the Sea Die
HCPC-3738 Coral Reef Collage Cling Stamp Set
HCD1-798 Coral Reef Collage Die
TSMP707 Memento Bamboo Ink pad
TSMP602 Memento Teal Zeal Ink pad
71082 ColorBox Harvest Chalk Ink
71053 ColorBox Berrylicious Chalk Ink
ANC850 Spring Bling Prills (Lemon Chiffon)
159723-Art Institute Glue
245125-3D Crystal Lacquer
85-glitter - Crystal Glitter


Other Products Used : Black card, glue, glitter glue, 3D glue, Peeled Paint Distress Ink.

Watch this video HERE to learn how to shape the Hibiscus flowers.

Cut a 6 1/4" x 6 1/4" tent fold card. Cut a 6" x 6" paper panel from the paper pad and adhere
it to the card. Stamp cut and colour with Peeled Paint distress ink 5 of the Dancing Flora
stamp; cut away the swirls and glitter. Stamp, cut, colour and glitter the shell.
Stamp, cut, colour the sea horse, turtle and fish. Cover them with Crystal Lacquer and sprinkle
glitter over them. Stamp, cut, colour and shape the flowers. Adhere them together and add prills
into their centres. Adhere everything to your card and your project is complete.

Have fun Under the sea!!!! 




11 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Liz! Your flowers are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww.... Such a fabulous card, it makes me dream summer!! Great colouring and design!!
    Love this new release, and it's is a my must have!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Lizzy! LOVE YOUR WORK!!! thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving me such a nice comment. Had to come check your blog and omg...your projects are stunning!! hope you have a great week... hugs
    Elsa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is just so pretty! I love your creativity!
    Hugs, Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely delightful Liz. The colours you've used are fabulous. Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  6. The large shell is a to die for...inky hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this card!! I'm saving to Pinterest. Could you tell me the details on your large shell colors?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joyce thank you! I stamped in Memento Rich Cocoa and then shaded with ColorBox Harvest chalk ink using a dauber and a dive blender pen. I then used Star dust stickles on it to add some bling!!!! Lol! Hugs x

      Delete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.