Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Have a beautiful day


It's Heartfelt Wednesday and I have a card to share 

I made this card with it being for a friend just to say "Hi" but
it could be used for so many occasions..... weddings, birthdays and
christenings come to mind as well as Easter!

Gosh I can't believe we are in March....... where has the time gone?
Wishing you all a beautiful day and lots of crafty fun!

My card was made to go with the tote bag and gift below I made too.
Perfect for Mother's Day or any occasion!

 

You can see a tutorial for the tote bag HERE. And.....
the memo holder you can see how I made on a video HERE

To make the card I used the following:
HCST1-401 Flower Shaping Kit
HCDP1-275 Flowering Dogwood Paper Pad
HCD1-7131 Flowering Dogwood and Doves die
HCD1-7129 Flowering Dogwood Die
HCPC-3775 Flowering Dogwood and Doves Cling Stamp Set
HCPC-3773 Flowering Dogwood Cling Stamp Set
TSBL32 Brilliance Ink - Pearlescent Coral
TSBL97 Brilliance Ink - Pearlescent Crimson Copper
TSMP800 Mement Rich Cocoa ink pad
159723 Art Institute Dries Clear glue
85-glitter Crystal Ultrafine Glitter

Other Products Used : Spellbinders Decorative Labels 54 and Labels 54, gems, 3D foam pads,
white card

See this video HERE to shape the Flowering Dogwood flowers.

Fold a piece of white card and using the large Labels 54 die cut a card blank. Using the same die 
cut a single layer of paper from the paper pad ink the edge and adhere to the front of the card. Die cut
a piece of white card with the Decorative Labels 54 die and using 3D foam pads adhere to the
card front. Die cut from the paper pad the rectangle die and stamp the sentiment on. 
Ink the edges and adhere with 3D foam pads to the card. Using the Brown ink stamp the dove and colour with the coral and Crimson Copper Ink. Glitter the dove and adhere to the card. Stamp, cut, shape and colour the flowers and leaves. Adhere prills to the stamens and adhere to the flower centres. Adhere the flowers and leaves to the card and your project is complete.

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pieces my friend! I do love the Dogwood Collection...my Dogwood trees are thinking about budding out and I'm always so happy when they do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous Liz, I have ordered this collection it's gorgeous
    Jugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Julie you will love it! Can't wait to see what you make!

      Delete
  3. Hi, such a pretty card...will make anyone smile. Hugs

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.