Saturday, June 24, 2017

Use one Stamp & Die to make some fun projects


Just a few of the ways I used the Snow Kissed Flakes and Tag die and stamp set
on my Facebook Live today for Heartfelt Creations!
Re-watch the video for some crafty tips and ideas HERE

Yes it's from a Christmas collection BUT it is so versatile and can be used
for so many many things!

I used the tag die as the closure on my envelope box below!


It's a perfect fit with the Classic Wedding Collection!
I'm thinking wedding favors, confetti boxes, name places, tags
cards, gift card holders....... it's endless!

I haven't got to make it yet but if you cut several of the tags out as cards
you can adhere them together to make a concertina tag card and decorate
with special messages on each side for the bride and groom!

The stamp lends itself to so many uses too! I used it with the emboss
resist technique but you could use it as backgrounds stamping small areas of it!
And of course it will work well with our Christmas collection this year too (Wink)

Have a fabulous day, will you be getting crafty today?
I hope so! Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.