Sunday, July 23, 2017

Sparkly Christmas Shoes & Tutorial



Join me LIVE on Heartfelt Creations Facebook page today at 3pm UK time
for some crafty fun making these two gorgeous sparkly shoes and
vellum poinsettias!

Don't worry if you miss it you can still watch!

The show above was made to look like it had been walking in snow,
I am just loving the Frosting Powder to make snowy effects with!
I can see there will be lots more projects with this on!! lol!


For this card I used a technique inspired from Emma Lou using the
stamps from the Festive Holly collection and lots of glitter and glass shards!
I made the shoe sparkly and left the flower not!

Here is a quick tutorial on how I made sparkly vellum poinsettias that
were inspired by designer Patricia Manhire. You can see her beautiful project HERE.


I used paper from the Festive Holly paper pad and decoupaged up the pattern
on the heel. I did think this would make and amazing winter wedding card!

Here is how I made the beautiful flowers:


Step 1: Stamp the flowers on vellum and heat emboss with a gold embossing powder.
Die cut the flowers with the coordinating die.


Step 2: Colour the backs of the flowers with red ink.


Step 3: From the back shape the petals using the flower shaping tool.
Turn them over and press down in the centre to raise the petals.


Step 4: Using a sponge apply glue gently over the petals and cover
with the Crystal Clear powder.


Step 5: Adhere prills to the flower centres.


Use your sparkly flowers on your Christmas projects and have fun!
Make sure you share your projects with us on the Heartfelt Facebook page 
we love to see what you make too! 




4 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning shoes Liz, I love the effects of the frosting powder, where did you get it from.
    I haven't seen video yet but will be poping over .
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oyster stamps has it in the Uk. You might get it from hochanda the next time Nikki is on.

      Delete
  2. These cards are just stunning and thank you for giving me credit. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always!!! Thank you for inspiring me. Huge hugs xxx

      Delete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.