Thursday, November 16, 2017

Poinsettia Tag Gift Box


Thought I'd share a tag gift box I made! It really is so quick and EZ to make.
It's perfect for giving that small precious gift for Christmas but is so versatile
you can use it for any occasion, just change up the flowers for decoration!
I just wanted to give you the heads up that the stamps and dies
to make this are only available until Dec 2nd so don't miss out! 


I have a few people I am giving money to this Christmas and
this tag box is just perfect for this!
Lol I might even hide in on our tree too!

Have lots of crafty fun.

To make this I used the following:


1 comment:

  1. This is a beautiful design you have here. Its cute at the same time elegant. After seeing this I recalled a website doing similar but gift box printing service. They are a company known as PrintStop. They provide printing services in all fields. You can visit them and have a look at their gift box designs

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left a comment ! Thanks for looking, happy crafting.